SEXY AND SULTRY: June Saladbox Unboxing...

Since I received my May Box late I've expected already that my June Box will be delivered on the 3rd week of the month. Was I wrong? Hmmmn... Yes! I received the box just yesterday!!! However, that didn't ruined my excitement to take a peak inside the box and wonder if I'll have the same items as those ladies who were able to received their boxes earlier than me.

This months team is SEXY AND SULTRY....

dun-dun-dun-dun**

This box looks neater than the first one (May)




TADA!!! Got 6 Items for this month.

Here are the items included in the box:

INNISFREE: It's Real Sheet Mask 
Full Size Php 180/sheet

AMUSE GOLD LIPSTICK IN E11
Full Size 3.8g Php 250


AMUSE PASTEL NAIL LACQUER
Full Size 9ml Php 270

MUSK BY ALYSSA ASHLEY EDT
Sample Size / Full Size 50ml Php 960

GO FICKLE: GLYCERIN SOAP IN TEA TREE
Sample Size / Full Size 20g Php 70

And the surprise item!?!

AVON UNDERWIRE BRA
1 BRA Php 399
I love most of the items specially the nail lacquer shade. However, I'm not really a fan of anything that is shimmering like the Amuse lipstick, but I'll still give it a try and post my review.

Overall, I think Saladbox still have great items on their box and definitely worth the money. This box alone cost Php 1099 in total, so I was able to save Php 599. The only downside is their delivery promptness. Oh well, staff said they will have a better delivery this month as they already change their courier. I still have one more box (July) to wait so let's see if delivery will have an improvement. If so I will renew my subscription :)

Want to try to have your own saladbox?
Here's their website : http://www.saladbox.com.ph/
Love to hear your saladbox experience too!
Till next unboxing :D


xoxo,


No comments:

Post a Comment